I survived the martini time. Had pomagrante martini's, they shouldnt go down so damn smooth. So buzzed. Went out for a pizza after w/ JJ. It was so fun to laugh our asses off.
Today is Friday, Thank God. I am ready for the week to be over. Did not sleep well. Went to bed at 8:30, woke up at 11:30, back to sleep, and then up at 4, 30 mins prior to my alarm going off. Tired.
Going snow shoeing w/ Ellen today. Got to pay on my loan and then off to the snow for a little while. Going home after.
Told JJ he could spend the night and we get up and head down to phoenix to warm up and see the girls or when I get up I can just pick him up in the morning. The girls have a party at the zoo. The girls mom told JJ that we could go when ever w/ them and they wont charge us, the party is at noon and then they have another party at 2. So it will be short and sweet but at the same time I am excited about seeing the girls and also going to the zoo. Last time was in Anchorage. And the other part is warming up.
So I hope all have some fun plans for the weekend. Have a good one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment