Saturday, November 22, 2008

Accomplished

I feel so good. I cleaned out this one part of the garage and got rid of a back car load to Savers and stuff in the trash.
That felt good. I did talk to Paul and he will come on Monday and give me a guess a mate for the trim.
I had a great time going out tonight. Dido and I went to Brews and cues and had beers and dinner. Yummy. This guy who works with us at the hospital was working and he is cute to look at. Dido and I were cracking up laughing over our dirty thoughts.
lol.
I am about to go to bed. I am so bummed about Texas Tech. What happened? bummer. Oh well. Life will go on.
Tomorrow I am planning coffee and going somewhere where I can get a bloody and the Cowboy game! And then off to shop of dog food and a couple of things. I want to get my kitchen cleaned and clothes in bedroom put away. Goals for tomorrow!!!

No comments: