I woke up so tired, even after sleeping all nite. Robitusin helped that. I felt like I was achy and sore throat so I took robitusin cough, cold, and flu kind. But like I said I just woke up exhausted. Work went good today. Easy sneezy. Got a few patients ready and then went and did paperwork and crunch numbers. 2 hours of crunching numbers. Went to lunch, finished and was let off work an hour early. So was Dido. So we walked almost a mile and then just caught up.
I had enough energy, went to get a couple of things at the grocery store and came home and got busy. Not crazy but got a couple of things. Took out all of the trash and throwing away a pile of trash on the floor in my garage. That felt so good. Cleared out my dishwasher and sink and did a load of laundry. Nice. It felt so good to do that.
I also cooked chicken breast on the grill and made me a salad. Yummy.
I have decided that most days I need to put 15 mins into doing something. Try each day but if not most days. Tomorrow is out. Happy hour with Dido and then onto a jewelry party at one of the hairdressers from where I get my hair done. They are all very kool and fun so I am excited to get invited. Its only til 8:30 so I have time to get home and go to bed to get up for work on Sat at 7. 10 hour day, oh yea I am excited but need the money. So there you go.
Working the same on Sunday. I am hoping this girl who is coming in at 10 will switch w/ me. I want to go to Bufallo wild wings for a couple of beers and wings Sat nite so I can watch the Texas Tech game against Ok State. Its on ESPN so it will be good.
So there are my plans so far. Hope everyone will have a good weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Letera, It depends on the browser you're using. If it's firefox, you just need to go to "tools", then "Clear Private Data" on the scroll down menu.
If you are using Internet Explorer, you click on "tools" then "internet options" then "delete cookies"... good luck! Hope you have a good weekend and feel better!
Post a Comment