Today was easier but I am still sad. I found from V that a guy we should to hang out with Vincent died last week. He was only 43. He drank himself to death or at lease his liver. Then another friend of hers died this week. She had bad MS. I had met her years ago. My friend Ellie is putting her rotti down on Friday. She has cancer and is spreading. This has been a sucky week. Crazy how it all happens at once.
I did go teach 7 groups about the IV pumps we used and that went well. I was tired of repeating myself but it had it down by the 7th. Learned a few things from the other nurses who work the floors.
I got done and got some groceries and came home. Ate lunch and had a beer. I am thinking about a nap and then clean up all this mail sitting my table.
The highlight of my week will be leaving for Phoenix on Friday and getting to see my man and celebrate Sammy's birthday. I miss them big time. It will be fun hanging out with them. We are going to cook dinner at the apartment and go to the drive in near his house. And then Sunday after we drop them off will be our time. Woohoo. So all in all it will be a nice weekend. It will be good to pick them up Friday after I get there so we can sleep in on Sat. Not rush to be anywhere. Defiately want that.
The weather is warming up which is good. The last several days have been so cold.
Well off to take a nap and do some stuff around here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm sorry you are having such a tough week. I hope it gets better and you have a fun weekend!
We're getting close to the weekend...hang in there!
Post a Comment