I am working my one and only day of the week. I am also on call. It will be busy crazy. Lots of screaming kids, my favorite, not.
I didnt sleep very well due to all that is on my mind. JJ is being so reassuring about this whole thing and tells me all is good but I dont feel like that. I feel like when I leave Phoenix on Monday it will be awhile before I go back down there. Like I said I will never come between kids and their parents, not my mo for sure. I love them all and am willing to walk away so they can have that time together with out me. I think a break will be welcomed and whatever that may bring.
Well off to work!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
wow that sucks, just been catching up on all your posts. Hope you're doing ok, i know its hard.
Ciara
Post a Comment