I cant believe its election day. Amazing. I am so glad that all the advertising will be over. So tired of the commercials and phone calls big time.
I struggled over this election of who to vote for president. I stood there and kept looking at the ballot and just struggled. I really am hoping for major change because our country needs and needs to be shown as a better country. I am totally glad that Bushe's days are numbered because it is time for him to go.
I noticed its been awhile since I posted. Life has been so busy lately. Truely no time. But we made a trip out to Cal Friday after going to see the Horrorpops Thursday nite in Phoenix. It was fun but we were both so tired. Got home and sleeping by 12:30am and got up at 5:30am to head out. Not much sleep.
We got there around lunch time. Saw his parents, met his grandfather, got to see a little more of San Dimas. I have to say if I ever moved to Cal it would have to be that area, San Dimas, Glendora area. Its so quaint. I do love it. Some of the architecture goes back to the early 1900's. I could defiately live there. An hour or less to the beach. Oh yeah, plus all the mountains. Traffic, not so fun.
But anyway we spent time with his grandfather, met up with his s-i-l Lis and went to chili's. Had drinks. We had already eaten mexican food prior to that so we just went for the margaritas. Then went back to his brother's house and relaxed. His brother was still at work and so lis and the girls were there getting ready for halloween. The houuse was decorated. They did some church thing and then trick or treated in the neighborhood. They scored big time.
Sat JJ got up and saw his parents and then went on to meet w/ K's mom to go sprinkle K's ashes. Its been 3 years and so he was somewhat ready. It went smoother then he expected and easier. so I am glad for that. I on the other hand hung out w/ Lis and went out to eat, shopped, had a few beers, and went to the movies. I like her. We get along well. We saw Changeling w/ Angelina Jolie. Awesome movie. And actually they filmed part of it in San Dimas. I think the house she lived in with the porch, the police station and a couple of the main streets. Very cool to be there watching it and knowing that is where part of it took place. It was a true story. Very sad in some ways. I recommend it highly.
Anyways we went back to his brother's house and JJ got there shortly after. I got to watch The Texas Tech game and OMG it was awesome down to the last second. I am so happy that they won. Cant wait to watch a gain on Sat nite. Hopefully it will as good. His brother cooked hot dogs and hamburgers on the grill in the rain. Drank beers and just hung out.
Finally went to bed at 9 or 10pm. So tired. We park his van in the drive way and sleep in it. The bed is so comfortable. Windows open and its perfect. His other brother said why aren't you sleeping in the house. I said we have our own room. JJ loves his van. I do to. Perfect. Anyways we got up early and headed back to Phoenix and just relaxed. Used the Jacuzzi. Ordered chinese food and it was the worse. He doesnt hardly crave it and it was such a dissappointed. I told him I would treat him to good chinese food. Not crap.
He had an early wake up Monday and so I slept in, used the jacuzzi, and took a nice long shower and took my time. Got us scholtzsky's and dropped off his to him since he was till working. Love that place. Their original is still the best to me.
But anyways back to work today for the next 10 to 11 days. Yuck. I will at lease make good money. Need it.
Went for Counseling, still doing that. I am going to see her next month after Thanksgiving. She reminded me that my 6 free visits start over in Jan so I am going to take advantage of it just because of what might happen like the trial, etc. I think it will be a good thing to keep my sanity during it all and the hopefully selling my house.
I am telling you it was so hard to leave phoenix on Monday. It truely is getting harder and harder to leave. I can truely see myself living there. I know that 99% for sure it will be Phoenix and 1% change it will be the ocean. Like I said today nothing is guarenteed and anything could happen and I know that. So time will tell but I am sure hope its Phoenix.
Anway there you go, caught up! I hope everyone is well and went and voted!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment