To do with it as I please. I am off for 3 days. I am enjoying my 1st cup of coffee checking out my email and thinking about what my plans are for the day. JJ already called and said good morning prior to his safety meeting. So that was a nice way to wake up. I am going to meet up with Dido and work out to Gretchen's class. You walk out of her class just feeling so good. Go for coffee and something to eat at the coffee shop near my house. Its a cute little place.
Come home and start on my garage. I also need to call Paul about coming over to give me a quote on my trim. See when he can do it and how much. Need to cross that off my list. It will be so nice to have that done. Then call the plummer to come over when I get back from Cal to replace my faucets. Cross that off my list. I am also going to start bringing home boxes so I can start packing up what I am going to keep.
But for today call Paul and get working on the garage. When I go back into town, make a donation pile of stuff and go meet Dido for Texas Tech Football. We are trying to decide where to go. Somewhere different. Get some dinner and a few beers and cheer them on. I hope like hell they stay undefeated. That would be awesome.
So all in all it will be a great day. I am making it that way.
The week has been good. Went to a comfort/bedding/spa party at Elly's last nite.
There were defiately a few things I want. 1st a body pillow with pillow case. And this head massager that looks like a wisk with plastic tips. It was so nice. It really stimulated the head. I am buying that so that JJ and I can do it to each other. They also have a great neck or whatever wrap that you can put in the microwave or freezer. You can lay it across your shoulders or back or stomach. Its rectangular shape and it comes in lavender, eucalytus and one other smell. They also have a lumbar pillow to. But those are only a few things that I really want. Havent spent any money right now. Going to look at the pillow 1st and the head massager. Elly is having another party in Jan and so I will look at the wrap then.
Oh I went and saw the new James Bond movie. Lots of action. Very good.
Hope all are having a good weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment