Today was a good day. Work was busy but good. I actually went and worked out and it felt so good. I need to work out so I can tone up. I am happy I am maintaining what I lost but I hate being so flabby. Especially my abds.
I am off tomorrow and I am excited about that. I plan on sleeping in and working on my vehicle of cleaning it out. And some stuff around here.
I have a massage set up for 1pm w/ Rose at the hospital. I havent had one in awhile. Need it. I already have plans for the next several days to do some fun stuff. Take my mind off of being apart.
I made a decision today and I cant believe I did it but I went on match.com and decided to see what else is out there. Dont have to do anything but I am going to explore my options. I havent told a soul so now those of you who read my blog will know. I dont know what made me do it but I just need to see what options I have with out cheating. This is so hard because I love JJ so much but things are so hard being apart. Like I said time will tell where things go and so there you go.
Crazy huh?
Well off to bed. Tired. Biker dont tell anyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Mums the word...
Post a Comment