OMG I slept in, kinda. JJ didnt realize I was off and called me about 5am but I finally fell back to sleep and the next thing I know its almost 7:30. I feel so much better as far as rested but I am so sore from working out yesterday. Thats awesome. Cant wait to go tomorrow. I am truely ready to get back on track.
Today like I said I am going to get a massage at 1. I am so ready for that. I need it. Then meet up with Dido and off to hopefully meet up with Elly and Patty for happy hour. We are going to busters. Its a resturant/bar. It has beers around the world. They have a thing you can join to try 100 beers. I know that dido and Barn joined. Dont know how many they are up to now. I am ready for fun with the girls.
You are going to believe this got an email already on that match.com from one guy in washington. He is middle eastern and I am not going there. Not interested at all. Got a wink from a cute 49 year old in South Carolina. Saw a few guys that are from northern az and they are actually cute but they want some one a few years younger and slender. So oh well.
This is actually fun to see whats out there. Crazy.
Today I decided I need to clean out my car, big time of trash and junk mail. Get caught up on bills today. That is on the top of my list.
I cant believe how this week is so different from last week. I truely feel happier and calm. Tomorrow nite is bunco, jive turkey, which is 70's so I need to find a tye dye tshirt to wear with jeans. Not hard. Should be so fun. I am also looking forward to 3 days off and not have to drive anywhere. Hopefully if all goes according to plan Dido and I have made plans. It all depends on Barn going out to set up camp for hunting sat nite. We are going to Buffalo Wild Wings to watch Texas Tech play. I am so excited for them. I want them to stay undefeated. Go all the way. They havent done this since 76. Thats along time, over 30 years. Its time.
Well off to have more coffee and get it in gear!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment