Monday, November 24, 2008

New Revelation

Once this week is over my life will change once again. I feel JJ and I will take a break due to finding out that the girls want their dad to themselves. They feel like they were competing for his attention. JJ told me this and he didnt feel like that was happening but they felt it. I called the girls and appologized. Staci called me and we talked. She knew I would never hurt the girls intentionly. So when we get back I am stepping away for awhile. I want the girls to have every weekend if that is the case. I dont and will never come inbetween their dad and them. Never. So I think things are about to come to an end, maybe temporarily or maybe for good.
So there is my 1% of the 100% I talk about. There is no way to get around every thing that has happend. Too much. They want me to go to Cal and I want to also but when we get back then we will take a break from everything. It will be good for both of us. I know Christmas is coming up and that will be hard but I will get thru it.
Tis Life.
This has become very hard being long distance. I can see how a family falls apart during all this. I just have to think about me and what I need. Think about what I want in the year 2009.

1 comment:

Terri said...

I'm really sorry it's turning out like this. You are a being so unselfish and that is something to be proud of. I hope it all works out for the best. Who knows, you may meet someone even better. You just never know.