Why do we have to go thru pms. I hate it. Mine hasnt been as bad lately but this week my cravings and being melancholy at times just sucks. My appetite has been so huge. My plans changed last nite. The girl from work backed out from going out with me, by that time it was getting close to the end of my shift and I was so exhausted. I decided that I needed to save money and just go get wings to go and I had beers at the house and I figured I would get the game on my tv because I have 50million channels with direct tv. No the one channel it was on I would have had to purchased. Not going to do that. I pay enough as it is for tv. So I was bummed over that and then I was bummed because I was missing JJ so badly. I started feeling sorry for myself and crying. I started thinking about jenny and her life now and how happy she is and how I want it to be my turn to have what I want. But it has to wait. Which sucks. I was in bed by 9. JJ was great at being there for me last nite on the phone which made it easier to fall asleep. But then I had such fucked up dreams. I dreamt I messed up my eye and had to have surgery and it was so wierd but so vivid. I still woke up exhausted this morning before 7 and just couldnt sleep anymore.
I have to go to work for 11am. I am hoping I get a call and they tell me there isnt much going on and I dont have to come in. I doubt it.
I am not calling JJ this morning and letting him sleep in. He is exhausted also and he said last nite his nerves were fried.
I did get up and enjoy my coffee and started watching last weeks episode of True Blood. I am half way thru and so I guess I will watch the rest. This week has been quite intense to say the lease.
Hope everyones weekend has been good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey, Letera! Could you email me? ablondeandherblog AT yahoo DOT com I was going to email you but didn't see an address anywhere. Thanks. :)
Post a Comment