Well I have to say I talked to Dido and she is so level headed and was and is a stepdaughter and understood where the girls are coming from. She help me see this where the girls are coming from. She said Letera they are kids and give them time, they will be asking where's Letera at. She said they change. She said just give them time. We will see.
I slept most of the night, didnt get called in. I am up, started laundry. I will start to look at other stuff and try to leave for Phoenix around noon. JJ and I are both excited to see each other. He is probably working til 2 or 3.
I am getting excited about going to Cali for Thanksgiving. The smell of Turkey cooking, mash potatoes, gravy, pumpkin pie. All of which will be yummy. We are spending it with his brother Rich and Lisa and the kids. I am so excited to spend it with family. I am hoping next year I am with my family at Thanksgiving. My goal.
We are going to some small lake on Sat for the day to fish. I am excited about fishing. I love fishing. Its so calming. I am bringing my fishing bag I came across. He has alot of poles so may be I can use one of his. JJ said he gets bored easily with it. Just getting to hang out and enjoy our time is what is the most important to me. I am truely thankful for what I have and hope what ever life brings I can handle it well.
I hope all have a great Thanksgiving and dont pig out to much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy Thanksgiving to you as well!
Enjoy some R&R...
Awh thank you for that, I got your message, no we don't celebrate it but I was texting all my US buddies yesterday wishing them well. Hope you had a good one, happy thanksgiving.
Post a Comment