Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Packing

OMG I have been packing up stuff and putting stuff in a pile to get rid of. Amazing just cleaning out the buffet what I am coming across. Old pics. Pics from when my friends from Tx came to visit with their daughters and we went site seeing. I have a box that I have put aside to send to the ex of some of his stuff I am coming across so if there were pics of him and hotrod or pics of him I am sending those to him. Dont want them. I came across this indian peace pipe I made in ceramics. Came out beautiful but I looked at the bottom and there was a note To Terry I love you, Letera 93. Carved in the bottom of it. I called JJ and he said can you see it if your not looking at it I said no then dont worry about it. Keep it. I didnt want to take anything into my new life that had to do with him but I love this and I did a great job on it. So I packed it to keep it.
I ran out of paint and I need to wait til next payday to buy more paint so instead I am packing up stuff. I will really make a dent if I can just keep going thru stuff. So for the next week or so I am packing stuff up. Then I can get to painting in a week and a half. No biggie. At lease there is stuff to do. It is very freeing to get rid of stuff. I am so glad I am doing it now and not waiting.
It has been absolutely gorgeous out. low 70's, sunny. About to change though, going to get cold again by Sunday thru out next week. Oh well. A few of us were joking on Monday how this is our 1 week of spring and then we get the windy crapy weather.
Alright back to packing.

1 comment:

Terri said...

Hot Rod and I say we get 10 really beautiful Spring days here...they just aren't all together! We've had 2 of ours the last 2 days but it's turning cold again today.