I took a sominex last nite when I went to bed so I could just crash and boy I woke up one time at 5am and then went back to sleep til 7:30 but it took everything in me to finally wake up. 2 cups of coffee, breakfast, and time.
So my list for the day has changed.
1) Clean my bedroom and bathroom.
Thats it. Nothing else. oh and call the guy about installing my faucets, etc.
So there you go, dont want to go over board or anything. lol.
Good enough.
My girlfriend Sherry in Phoenix told her boyfriend about my news and he seen JJ at work and said I hear congratulations are in order. He told me this and I said I didnt know she would say anything to him. He so what. I said what did you say, he tells me Thank you. He is truely excited about this. It makes me so happy.
As the week goes on its becoming more real and exciting. I am becoming more excited about my future. Hunterer said it I am going to have a good year. Yup I think so.
Well off to get my butt in gear!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good for you. Enjoy your excitement. Make it last as long as possible, because next comes crazy busy wedding planning. That HunterR is a smart one...
Post a Comment