I finished watching Benjamin Buttons. Okay I know totally unrealistic but at the same time I have always thought that why cant we born old and go back wards. So in watching this movie I realized it just cant be that way. It was a sad movie. He had a daughter who he couldnt be a part of her life because he looked the same age as her. I can tell I am tired and I am pms'ing and it just made me cry. I just started thinking about my own life and how my life has played out and how it will play out once I am done with living in Flagstaff. I am really hoping for a happy ending. I deserve a happy ending as due all of us. hmmmmmmm. So there are my thoughts of the day. I took it easy this morning. Now I am ready to get back on track.
Yesterday was an accomplishing day. My friends came over and work on my yard. Car and her daughter on my riding lawn mower and theirs mowed down my property and most of the weeds. I have actual ground cover in the back yard for the 1st time since I moved in here. Once they finish up the yard for me next weekend It will actually look good. It wont be a back yard of dirt. I can plant some bushes to replace the ones that died with something else. That helped so much. Saved my eyes from allergies. I will not have bad looking eyes this year. Thank god. I get the worse case and I look terrible. I also started working on my vanity and clearing out cabinets and drawers. I started on laundry.
So all in all it was a good day.
Today I am making my deviled eggs for the cook out with my co workers. I boiled 2 dozen eggs. I am also going to work on the rest of the vanity and clear off the walls and pack what ever is left and take to the storage unit. After clearing out the boxes and some of the stuff I have had waiting to go the storage unit made space in my house. I really am going to try to pack a box a day or every other day if possible. Well back to work and enjoying some down time later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
not seen the film yet, all my friends who have, said it wasn't good, too long with nothing happening etc. But, I cans ee how it would make you think/cry, especially if you're pms-ing, lol
Hope you get your happy ending, I'm looking for a beginning, lol
Thanks Hunterer. You make me laugh! My boyfriend actually liked the movie but didnt understand why he left so soon. He would have still had a nother 20 years or so. Well you know I am looking a beginning to, come to think of it. lol
Post a Comment