I have the Christmas spirit. I played Christmas music at work all day. I went to Walgreens after work, they were, of course, having a sale and bought JJ and JJ jr a 3 foot christmas tree, little lights, and little balls. I am giving the guys a taste of Christmas for their apartment. I think I need to trade it for a 4 1/2 foot tree instead. I get off work at 4pm and am going over there to his apartment and get the tree done and put this wreath on his door! He comes back on Sunday. He will totally be surprized. That is my christmas gift to them!
I am going to put my 1st christmas tree up. And tonight I started my christmas cards. The ones I found under my coffee table that have been there for ever. I am going to send them out. I went for a mile walk at Buffalo park. Its a park near the hospital w/ this awesome view of the mountains. I can do a mile in 20mins right now. I also went and got my oil filled radiator for the livingroom. Its not accomplishing what I wanted out of this. I am thinking I need to take it back and buy the ceramic tower that has a remote for heating and rotating. I unfortuately will have to spend $30 to 40.00 more but I am about saving money on my gas bill. Got to do what I can to keep the bill down. I over paid last month and so I have a negative $26.00 bill this month. Save me money next month. Thats what I'm talking about.
I am slowly working on going thru things and getting rid of. I went thru the pantry and had black eyed peas from several years ago sitting in there. I am sorry I know that is a southern thing but I to this day cant stand them. I just cant. I threw them out. I couldnt believe that I had some stuff in there that was 5 years old. Amazing. Time to go. I am so serious about getting my house in order. I made my New Years reunion in November. 2 months ahead of schedule.
Speaking of addressed please email me your full name and address so I can mail you a christmas card.
Well I have been enjoying my bottle of Caprock Blush Royal that I brought back. In fact this is funny I am drinking out of Monopoly Boardwalk glass that I got on St Patty's day at a bar called the boardwalk that was in Lubbock at one time. It was soon after I met Dido from Fl. So this glass is from the mid 1980's. I need to buy me a nice set of wine glasses. I have wiskey glasses, lots of great shot glasses from all over. champaine glasses, Margarita glasses, Martini glasses, etc but no real set of wine glasses. No biggie.
Well off to finish watching Men in trees. Love that show. Then off to bed. Getting up at 4:30 or so for work. And I am so okay w/ that. Got Goals to met. Hope all had a good Black Friday in what ever you did!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment