Saturday, November 24, 2007

Crazy Crazy

This day has been absolutely a cluster to walk into. It was so fucking nuts til 11am. Its usually not this bad but oh my god, I left yesterday and there were 2 patients, I walk into about 6-8. I looked at the printed schedule and there was no rhymth or reason. one doctor was schedule for the same time on 2 pts. It was absolutely nuts. I had 2 people, one a nurse and one an orderly that were inexperience so I had to help them constantly. It has finally calm down. I can finally breathe. less then 4 hours to go.
I cant wait to go and decorate Jason's place. I am so excited to give him a touch of christmas. I am going back to walgreens and exchange the 3 ft for the 4.5 ft. tree.
He wont be coming back til later tomorrow since he doesnt have a job on Monday. I have so missed him. I know we talk 50 million times a day but I just miss him. This time has gone by pretty quick. I am also looking forward to going home and relaxing. I decided I have to switch things around in my garage, need to park in the garage. We are expecting rain and snow this week. Woohoo if it happens. I want to go snowshoeing this winter so bad and use my new snowshoes that I bought off of ebay for $69.00 brand new. I have used them once. I am giving my old pair to Dido.
Well back to work. I am trying to decide if take out is on the agenda for dinner. I will decide on my way home later.

No comments: