I went to our new set of stores that we have on my side of town and it was so kool. Its not much, best buy, Marshalls, Old Navy, Petco, home depot, and Shoe depot. I only went to Marshalls, best buy, and Marshalls. Loved them all.
I stayed late after work, worked out, spend a few minutes w/ JJ and then off to the store. V wants to exchange christmas gifts this Friday so we dont have to ship so I told her I would but I am not doing that with anyone else. I will deal w/ the post office and go thru the christmas rush. This Christmas will be a very tight Christmas. And you know what thats okay. JJ and I are going to make blankets for the kids and buy some frames and put pics in them also. Then buy one or 2 little things. Take them out to eat or something. JJ is so worried about not being able to do anything for them. His situation is harder then mine for sure and I can work extra where he cant. They have made things so tight at his company. It sucks for him trying to make ends meet. I told him dont worry it will all work out. He is going to help me make the blankets so he can feel like he is a part of the gifts for the kids. I also found a wedding gift for a girl at work that is getting married in Jan. Its this really nice crystal frame that holds a big pic, a small one, and their invitation. They had it marked down to $20.00. I couldnt resist. I want to make some gifts but there is no time to do that. So bargain shop it will be. Each pay day decide who I am buying for and buy one or two gifts or maybe a few more. I took someone's call and hope I work so I can be off the day after Thanksgiving and go bargain shopping. I couldnt believe how cheap Marshall's prices are.
Work was a bear today for the most part, stayed after work and worked on my ECT charts w/ this new guy who is taking over the charts. Racking up the hours toward my Professional Enhancement Project, other wise called PEP.
Well off to bed. Its already late and I am up way past my bed time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey, let's not exchange gifts this year between us ok? I'm really cutting back this year due to the kids in school and the wedding. I'm also really giving up on exchanging gifts with friends. We are going to stick to just our family this year. Hopefully that will put a lot less stress on you knowing you don't have to get us anything...just our friendship is enough!
Kool I appreciate that alot. I will still send a card and your homemade card would be great to get.
Post a Comment