I went over to JJ's and put up the tree and the wreath on his door. He wont be home til late. It looked so cute. He is going to like it. And again he will appreciate it big time. I was so excited when I left his place.
I was so exhausted yesterday after I left 10 hours of almost non stop work. I stopped at KFC on the way home, ate dinner, and watched tv. I tried to go to sleep at 8:30 and couldnt fall asleep. My back was hurting, I was having hot flashes. I dont have them where most people have them. It always comes from my back. Wierd. And only when I sleep in my bed because my bed keeps me so warm. I dont have hot flashes at JJ's. Its so wierd how right before my period I go thru the hot flashes. I took an over the counter thing for that and it worked. I slept so good but still felt so tired when the alarm went off at 4:30. Luckily today is a much better day at work. I still walked into what could have been a cluster but was prepared and it worked out find.
Hoping to get off a little early today. Go home, clean up my kitchen and do laundy. Running out of undies. So hoping all had a wonderful weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It was so nice of you to do the tree for them. I hope they enjoy it when they get back. It sounds like your Thanksgiving was very nice too.
Good job on the tree thing...I bet they'll love it!
Post a Comment