I had withdrawals from not blogging. I will try to take a different approach then before.
This last week has been good and bad. I was so weepy during my period this time. It sucked. I just really missed JJ even though we saw each everday. I just knew I was coming home to an empty house, even though the dogs are here, its not the same.
I was just so tired but worked out several times this past week and lost my 6 lbs. Woohoo for me.
I went and saw the blues travelers downtown at the orpheum theatre. It was a good show but boy did I pay for yesterday. Met up w/ friends and we just partied and had a good time. Whats funny is jj gave me a ride downtown because he didnt go w/ me to the concert. Not interested in them, it didnt matter. But I go to the bank get money and head to uptown billiards. I walk in my boss and her husband are there. and we just start visiting. She couldnt believe at 1st I was by myself and I was going to a bar by myself. I feel safe there for one thing. She said she always heard if a woman can go to a bar by herself then she has confidence. I thought okay so there you go, I have confidence. But anyway jj went to see his dad who came into town and I hung out downtown. My friends gave me a ride home. JJ volunteered to come and get me after but I am glad he didnt have to get out. He was a tired pup.
We have had good quality time together. I came home yesterday morning hung over. I used my scopalamine patch for nausea and crashed for several hours. I did end up going to jj's last night and he cooked us dinner on the grill and we watched Wild Hogs w/ John Travolta, Tim Allen, Martin, and a couple of others. There were some funny parts. Well toward the end of the movie I get called in. I was on 1st call so I went in for 9pm and got off at 6am this morning. 9 hours of overtime. Good money for sure. But what was cool this morning was that I called jj to tell him I was coming to get my bag to go home to crash in my bed. He was so happy that I came over, got me a quicky and some prescription ibuprofen's. Got burger king on the way home, feed the dogs, ate breakfast and took an ibuprofen and crashed til noon.
Now the weather has been beautiful here in the day time. Warm. So I finally go plant by butter fly bush on the side of the house and my neighbor P joins me. She brings me some flowers from her garden that she separated out and help me clean the area out and plant stuff. We move my rock that is my path and used it more as a border. JJ also left this long heavy wall pipe and so we repositioned it and used it as a divider. She is planning on dividing more and planting them for me. She loves gardening. So I told her I would pay her if she would help me. She didnt want anything. She is just going to help me. It was nice visiting w/ her. She is going to take care of the pups for me while I am in Lubbock this weekend.
I will bring them back some good wine to show my appreciation. I am so excited about her help. She has the magic touch.
Another thing I found out this week was that I can deduct massages on line w/ my Health Savings Acct thru BC/BS. I can go on line and have the money put back into my checking acct. Nice. So I have a massage set up for the Tuesday after I get back for an hour and 1/2. I am excited about coming to Lubbock to see friends and family but it wont be to long. Just the right amt of time. Short but sweet.
I am also cooking my dinner in the oven. Good weeekend! My cowboys are playing at 6pm. Go Cowboys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment