Friday, November 16, 2007

Weekend!

Woohoo its Friday. I am so glad to be off this weekend. Went and got a birthday cake and candles for Sammy. Came home and ate dinner. Then finally got up and vacumned and mopped the kitchen. Just got done watching the hording show on Oprah. Blew me away that somebody could have enough stuff to put in a 10,000 sq foot warehouse and make over $13,000 from a garage sale basically. It was absolutely mind blowing to see all the stuff that this lady fit into 3,000 sq foot house. The kids did a video and exposed them by asking for help from Oprah. She sent the guy off of the organization show on hgtv. It took 8 weeks. It was 750 tons of stuff and trash,etc. They had to replace floors and walls because of black mold. Their health has totally improved since all this was done. Got to me thinking. I have to say I am truely happy that I have been getting rid of stuff. My new motto is only buy what is necessary. I am so glad as I am getting this house the way I want I am trying to declutter stuff I dont need. Make room for peace and serenity. That is my new goal for my life when it comes to coming home is coming home to peace and serenity.

We are getting up in the morning and leaving for Phoenix to celebrate Sammy's birthday. I cant wait to see her. JJ jr is coming with us. We are spending most of the time at the hotel in the pool and jacuzzi. Shekira and JJ jr could walk to the mall from the hotel. Cheap entertainment and they get to spend time together. Then JJ and I can spend time w/ Sammy. I have really missed her. She is having a slumber party at her house right now. This will be an over night trip. Be back on Sunday.

I am excited about Thanksgiving now. My friend J & B invited me over for an early dinner and watch the cowboys. I am on 1st call and the girl on backup is covering from 1pm to 5:30pm so I get to do both and not worry about getting called in til later. Will be fun.

Well off to get Sammy's gift ready. I bought her a stuff dog that is a purse. She will love it. Hope all have a wonderful weekend!

No comments: