It was a wierd weekend. I had all these wierd feelings come out on Friday nite. JJ met up w/ friends and went over to one of the guys house and hung out. I had the wierdest feelings come over me. All these feelings from when Terry use to do that and how it made me feel because he was so dishonest and mean. In my mind I kept telling myself this is why I feel like this but JJ is not Terry and he doesnt act or treat me like Terry. After I was almost a bitch and realized what was going on I appologized to him. He reminded me he wasnt him. I said I know. I guess these feelings carried over to the next morning when I went to pick him and JJ jr up and they werent ready. I just wasnt nice. He was very patient w/ me and my attitude. As we were leaving town and stopped and got breakfast the mood lightened and we were laughing.
Picked up the girls and took Sammy shopping at Justice Girls store. I will tell you who ever came up with this was very smart. Its targeted at girls that are 8 to 11 or 12. Great clothes. I wish I was that age just to be able to wear this stuff. The clothes were appropriate to wear. Didnt show the belly and their ass like Britney spears. Cute Cute Cute stuff. She had a good time. Got to go to a Hobby Lobby. I remember seeing it when we went to California back in May off of the 101 and I 10. While JJ was paying for Sammy's things, Shekey and I went to Hobby Lobby. She couldnt believe how big it was. I bought her a .99 crayons and a barbie coloring book. Its nice to know there is one really close to shop for house wares and whatever.
We then took the kids to sizzler and had lunch. It was good. Checked into the hotel. They were remoldeling and so our room was on the 2nd floor. Not the same when going in and out of the pool. It all worked out good. The kids all walked to the mall and we went to this record shop called Zina Records. We had fun.
We ate junk food for dinner. We also sang happy birthday and she blew out a make believe fire on a real candle. Forgot the lighter. She pretended, it was cute.
Titanic came on and that is Sammy's favorite movie. We all watched it. JJ didnt say anything about it being a chick flick, he just watched it.
I think I am going to do a barbie or Jack from Pirates of the carribean for the blanket for Shekey, Oakland Raiders for Justin, and either princesses or dogs. JJ is going to go with me to buy the material and help me. This way he is a part of the home made thing. They will love it.
Watching Oprah and the episodes of the horder. Oh my god it really brought a reality over me and how I can improve my life. I am a horder in some ways. I am letting go of a lot of stuff. But it just really made me look at my life and how I want my house to be. A home. I am looking at these projects I have and little piles of stuff and am attacking them. I finally brought the super glue in and super glued broken stuff on my counter that I put there to do this and it has sat for many weeks. So did and put the stuff where it belongs. Its place. When Peter, the organizational guy, talked about 10 to 15 mins a day. I thought I have 10 to 15 mins a day and can accomplish alot in that amount of time.
I also pulled my Wisdom of Menapause book by Dr Christine Northrup out. She was on Oprah and only got to watch a little bit of her show and have to change some things to get thru this time now and in the future. Change my diet. Get rid of the white stuff. Thats fuckin hard big time! The carbs are just aweful on you as you get older. Which means beer. Man its just not fucking fair that you get to a point where you can enjoy your life and you earned it but your body goes down hill as you get older. Sucks big time. Also to start sleeping better, besides changing my diet some what, is to take an hour prior to sleeping to get there. Turn off the tv and the computer and just slow down. Take a bath, read. So I am going to see if I can do this. I have alot to live for and alot to enjoy. I have a good life and need to be joyous about it. She said as a doctor to bring things to you that are joyfull. That brings total joy. Whatever it is that gives you joy, a massage for example. It will keep you healthy. Get the circulation going. aerobic type exercise 5 days a week and weight training twice a week. What I liked about this advise is that you could injure yourself if you do the same thing all the time. So I can do Jazz 3 times a week and go for a walk at buffalo park by the hospital right after work. I am not setting a set schedule that it will be this day every week. I will have to mix it up depending on what going on. So I would get weight training 3 times a week which wont hurt things. I am not going to wait for new years to make a resolution, its happening now in November. Good goals. Wish me luck. One day at a time on all accounts.
So as time goes on I will give you guys tid bits of what I learn. I started reading it one time and it was kind of scary at the time because she talks about her life and how her marriage ended and how her life just changed because as we get older what we want changes. Certain things manifest themself over time and comes out in bad ways. So anyway its my new goal. This is the year for me to make alot of positive changes in my life.
Dont have to be at work til 7:30. Get to sleep in til 6. Woohoo! Actually Mon and Tues. Woohoo!!! Nice!
Alright, have a great Monday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
good luck!
Post a Comment