JJ loved the tree. Dont about the jr, didnt hear. Oh well on him. But JJ just was so appreciative and so thankful. Which makes it all worth it. He was so surprized. He called me when he walked in the door and saw the wreath but didnt think I did anything and so when I asked him how he liked his surprized, he said I saw the wreath,thanks and then I said And, and all of a sudden he goes oh kool I just saw it. He said thank you. And then yesterday when I went over there after work he just told me how awesome the tree was and he had it lit when I walked in. It was so good to see him and hang out w/ him. We have a date on Thursday if his work schedule permits.
We are going out to buffalo wild wings for dinner and beer to watch the Dallas game. I am also spending the night together at his place. I am excited about our time together.
We are also going to buy the material for the 1st blanket and go back to my place to make it.
He gave me some bad news about his dad. His dad had cancer before and he has been in remission. Well he drives a tractor trailer and he has been fine. When JJ got to their place he came walking out w/ a cane. His back and legs hurt really bad and his mom told JJ that his dad thought his cancer was back. Lets hope its his back and something minor. But JJ said if its bad that he cant work that he would have to go back to help his parents. I told him I want to be selfish and pray his dad is okay so he doesnt have to move. I will tell you if he has to move I will take it harder then my divorce. I am so happy with him. Not going to fret right now. take it as it comes. It will all work out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh, that is sad....where does his parents live?
I hope his dad is ok for everyone's sake. Let us know.
Sorry to hear about his dad...I hope he's okay!
Post a Comment