I did it. I went and got my curtain rods for the livingroom. Made 2 trips in Linen's and things w/ the 20% off coupons that I have. I had one for each curtain. Dido was going to come help me put them up but she is so busy w/ family stuff. Told her no biggie. Well I tried it myself and I put the 1st rod up to high. So now I have to lower and put more holes in the wall. You know what I dont care about the holes. Its my wall and I can put as many holes as I want. They will be easy to fix. But seeing the one curtain panel up. OMG what a difference it will make. I really like it. Thanks to D from work who gave me the idea. It looks good. The colors in the curtain just match my stuff. It is the final touch for that room. Dont need to do anything else in there. Will take a pic when done.
I also got my grocery shopping done. I just now put in the oven a chicken, carrots, and stuffing off the stove top stuffing box. I think it will be good. Since Jason makes me dinner when I am at his house and he is always generous with the little he has. That is something that makes him sexy to me is that he is generous w/ the little bit he has. I am so blessed and thankful for him in my life. I truely am.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment