Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving Day!

It turned out to be a nice day. Thoroughly enjoyed it. My stuffing casserole came out very good. The guys and I enjoyed it big time. It was nice spending time w/ JJ. I was in a quiet mood. JJ noted and asked if I had anything happen during the day because I was so quiet and I said nope. Was just relaxed. We went to bed at 9 and he got up at 2am. Justin I guess hadnt slept at all and so he was ready to go. So by 2:30 they hit the road for Phoenix and then on to Cali. I got up and went and did an hour and 1/2 of Jazz. I am paying for it with my shoulder right now. Giving me problems. I knew while I did this one exercise and had to keep taking breaks that I shouldnt have done it. But all the same I felt good and then Diane and I drove thru the starbucks for a pepermint mocha with whip cream and all. No guilt. Yeah Baby! Then I came home cooked my greenbean casserole and toasted ravioli's. Ravioli's were good but not great. Need to be hot. So tip #1 serve right after cooking. Dont wait. Green bean casserole came out great. I like french style green beans rather then cut kind. Headed over to Jen and Brent's, yummy food. The turkey leg, mash potatoes, gravy, stuffing, sweet potatoe's, and last but lease cranberry sauce. Oh also cresant rolls. It was so delisc. Enjoyed it all. I am glad I got to be w/ Friends on thanksgiving. Now I sit trying to relax waiting for the phone to ring any minute. I am going to bed by 8pm like I would anyway. So if I get called in so be it. If not then I will get up at 4:30am and get ready for work.
After sitting w/ JJ discussing christmas we are going to spend time together and go out to dinner together. That will be our gift to each other. I am going to go buy him a minature christmas tree so he can have some christmas at his house. We did agree on the blankets for the kids. So we are on target for that.
Oh and a side note, Dido tells me she saw Terry last weekend w/ some "skank" as she put it. Her and her hubby were at this mexican food resturant and came up to their table to ask her husband for any donation for toys for tots. He wouldnt look at Dido or acknowledge her. Rude. She did tell me that after they left she forgot something and went back in and the girl was paying for dinner. I thought some things never change. He will always try to live off of other woman. Too funny.
Well off to watch survivor. I want the grave digger from Louisianna to win. I like him alot. Good hard worker and strong, and built!

No comments: