Wednesday, November 7, 2007

time is zooming!

Time is zooming by big time. This week has just gone by so fast. Today is already hump day. One more day of work and then off to start Holiday. I like that term so much. Holiday can be any time of the year! I am hoping to get off just a couple of hours early. I want to come home, pack my bag, Have time w/ JJ and then head down to Phoenix. I have a room reserved that is call a Lanai Room. Simply a room off the pool and jacuzzi area. A place where JJ and I stay w/ the girls. I get to have dinner w/ Bikermomma. She lives near the place I am staying. We can walk to a resturant, cheap as far as I am concern. I am not shopping. I want to use the pool and the jacuzzi to just relax. I havent been sleeping well and this might do the trick but I still have to get up early to get ready. There is bad rush hour traffic. But I dont have to go as far. I didnt want to get up early early morning and drive 2 to 3 hours early down I-17. Its very curvy, dark, and wild animals such as elk and deer. I have really seen some freaky shit happen on the Interstates here. Also people who fall asleep and cross the medium at different points. I just know that on Sat I am sleeping in some how. I need some rest. Hopefully JJ will get done around 2:30 and come over here to see me. Get me some before I head out.

This week has been so busy. I still havent recoup from Sat nite. I havent gone to bed til 9:30 to 1000. I know that probably might not be late to some but to me its late. I feel like I am burning the light at both ends of the day. Just running. I am also getting to sleep in on Tuesday after I get back. Anyway it will be good to see everyone. Its funny but there are only a few I want to see when I go back. I dont have but a few friends there. And you know what that is a good thing. There is not enough time to see alot of people. I notice when I go to places I have only a friend or 2 in that place. It really works out well. I love my friends very much and carry them close to my heart. I am truely blessed for everyone and all things I have in my life for sure!

Got my hair done and then met JJ downtown. My hair looks great as usual when my hairdresser 1st does it. My time w/ JJ was nice. We met at San Felipe's. Its a california type mexican food resturant. 1/2 price happy hour on Mon and Wed. We had a great time. I didnt eat much because I got a call from this guy from work. He is Filipino and I have been telling how much I want Pancit. Great dish. Noodles, shredded carrots and celery and shredded chicken. Anyway long story short, he called and told me he would be making it and to come over and pick it up. I was so excited over this dish. I havent had it since the year 2000 when my old boss made it for me. Yummy. Anyway back to San Felipe's. We met and had several corona's and 2 shots of tequilla. The kind from Mexico that I love. We toasted each time to us. Anyway gave him a ride home and headed to get my dinner. Him and his wife just had a baby and he was beautiful. His parents were there. His dad made the Pancit. Yummy!!! I have left overs for lunch also.

Well off to bed. I need some rest. Hope all are doing well!!!

No comments: