I cant believe it but my appraisal came in at $340,000.00, which is $35,000 cheaper then a year and a half. Okay well scratch the plan of moving. Not going to happen this year. I was very disappointed. I made this decision and boom this changed it all. Oh well. There is a reason why I am not meant to move yet.
JJ is over, going down the street to check his messages, and we decided that if he gets this job and his lease is up in August, he will just move in w/ me and we will just do what ever til next year. I will go about upgrading my house and get it ready for next year. I still cant believe it dropped so much. That just sucked.
Like a girl at work said, there is a reason why this is happening. Everything will line up for the future and then it will be meant to be.
So there you go. I am going back to my 7&7's to toast to my appraisal. Making dinner.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I think it's the housing market in general that is so bad. No one is getting what they thought they could get anymore. There are just too many houses and not enough people that want them. Just keep paying on your house and eventually you will be ahead. I'm in the same situation. Sucks, but it's just the way it is right now.
Post a Comment