Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Interesting New developments

Well JJ calls me and tells me this guy who he is friends w/ told Budweiser Distribution Center in town about JJ, oh he works as a driver for them, and how he passed his written test and they want to interview him. He is on his way back from Phoenix and I have worked on his resume for him. He is coming over for us to do the final touches and then go over there to talk to them.
There is alot to think about. From what it sounds like, they are willing to train him and help him get his license. What is the pay, benefits, since he has to have insurance on his kiddos. He is worried now about me putting my house up and what happens when it sells will they let him transfer. So many questions.
I called my mom and dad and asked them what they thought and they thought he needs to take advantage of the opportunity that is being offered. My dad was a truck driver and said if they are going to train him and help him get his license then he should take advantage of this. My thinking is dont know how long my house will take to sell for one thing, do I need to put it up in June if this works out, wait another year like originally planned, or if I do sell it, tell them he has to move to Phoenix to be near his kids and can he transfer to another distribution center down there.
I am so excited for him. I think go to the interview and see what comes of it. He has said he needs to change his life and not do the same old thing like he has for the last several years. I think their is a higher power working right now. Its something that is being dropped in his lap. Its so funny how you dont know what the day will bring.
I will keep you updated.

1 comment:

Terri said...

I hope the interview goes well. My opinion is whatever is meant to happen will happen. Good luck!