Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Postive day!

Well I did it, Got the house clean. It looks absolutely gorgeous. It has needed a cleaning overhaul for a long time. Amazing how things get so dirty when not attented to. But I got it done, stayed up til almost midnight and then got up this am and finished. I am so proud of myself. Of all the rooms that I am the most pleased with is my bedroom. It is so hard to keep that room clean and this is the 1st time I truely had it cleaned up since I was trying to sell it 2 years ago. Its my oasis now.
The guy came and was very positive. He had me walk thru the house and show him all the things I have done recently from painting to light fixtures to even the thermastat. He did say the market is picking back up and if I could keep doing all these things to improve the house that I was telling him I am going to do then within a year to 2 years I could really make good money on the house. So he said he would have it done by tomorrow. So I cant wait to see what he comes up with.
I am very exhausted right now but know it was truely worth it. It is so peaceful here.
I am going to take a much needed nap now and then Dido is coming over to make plane reservations for our trip to Dallas in May for the nat'l conference in Grapvine. We are staying w/ Val and her husband so we dont have a hotel bill and we are renting a car. We will defiately be doing stuff w/ them and so I am so excited about that.

Well the other news is Jenny's boyfriend, B, is coming back like I told you and is looking at staying here w/ JJ. It will help JJ out financially which is great. I am going to stay out of the whole thing, its between them. I did tell JJ after he straightens up I would help him do some cleaning. So this way its clean when B moves in. I am still leary of B due to how he handled everything but its not my life its Jenny and B's life. She has to live w/ the consequences not me. So anyway if he does move in it will be for the next several months until Shaney finishes out school and then they are off to Ohio. Which would be great as far as the lease would be up in August and if JJ stays here then he would just move back in w/ me. Its amazing how life has a way of taking care of things in alot of ways. I am able to take this time to get my stuff in order also.
I feel very good and am feeling very positive about so many things!

1 comment:

Terri said...

Well you haven't mentioned Jr in a long time. How is he doing in California?

I hope the appraisal comes in at what you need.