Saturday, May 9, 2009

Almost there.

Got thru call and did work for a couple of hours. Extra cash. In bed by 2 and crashed. Now finishing my cereal so I can go get driving school out of the way and then on to what I want to do. My baby drove thru here at 4:15am and on his way to Farmington,NM. He is on a mission so we can be together this afternoon. OMG I am so excited and that is what will get me thru boring driving school!!!!
I am eating my total cereal to give me some energy. It was hard waking up. I am getting there. To get thru the afternoon and evening I will defiately take my vitamins before I leave. I think tonight will be take out. We will both be so tired!
Anyway hope everyone has a great weekend and Happy Mom's day!

No comments: