Friday, May 15, 2009

OMG

OMG getting ready for this garage sale is a bitch and so much work. Doing this all myself is so hard but I will get it done and know that noonish I will be done. Woohoo. Money in my pocket and almost all of this stuff gone.
I went and bought the signs to put out but my neighbors who are wierd have a garage sale every weekend, Friday and Sat. People donate to their supposite church and they sell it. hmmmmmmmmm. sounds shady to me which they are. So now I can take that stuff back and just put the sign at the end of the drive way pointing into my drive way.
I am getting up at 5am, drink my coffee and eat my total, energy baby energy. Open the garage door, Put the stuff out and then put my sign out there at around 6:30 to 7am. I put price tags on the big stuff. I have stuff I could make money on. Nice stuff. I was very surprized as I loaded stuff out there. So this should be a success. Took stuff out that I am keeping and put it in the house and straighten out the garage. That helped alot in making room. I went my hall closet and took out all kinds of stuff.
I will say that I truely going thru 30 years or so of stuff. Just blows my mind. My good neighbor came over to help me get my christmas tree off of my shelf in the garage and we were talking and I just started tearing up because I am truely moving on and am really starting my life over. Wow. Incredible. It will feel so good to have all this stuff gone and not to think of it again. It will be a huge relief.
So all I have to do is get thru this and then once my garage door goes down. Taking a shower, heading to town to go to the aquaplex to get in the water. Jacuzzi and lazy river. That will do the trick, go get some dinner somewhere and then go to the corner bar and have some beers after. I am off Sunday and Monday so I get to sleep in and work on the yard and take a break from the inside of the house. That will feel good to be outside and to enjoy.
Well we started the biggest loser at work and I also went back on weight watchers on line last weekend. I lost 11 lbs. Mostly water but 11 lbs. I probably will only lose 1 or 2 by next friday but thats okay. No biggie. I truely feel like I am taking control of my life and moving on. Woohoo!!!
Well off to do a few more things and then time to eat and relax. Get a good nite's sleep and get ready for the morning! I hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments: