Friday, May 8, 2009

Friday Woohoo

I am so glad its Friday. Well I have to say the paper yesterday had a huge picture of this kid Neuman and the article on his plea bargain. Everyone at work would read it and then just look at me and I tell them Yup I was there and told them about the other family. Those people still blow me away!
I am exhaused big time. I am so tired I cant even tell you. I dont feel 100% yet, maybe due to being sick, working all week, the stress of going to court and the toll it takes on your body and mind. I am on call tonight til 3am, traffic school at 7:30am, and then come home, get ready and head to Phoenix to see my honey. We thought we werent going to see each other or have a little rendevous in flag if he was passing thru and we could time it because he was heading to Denver. Well now he is leaving at 2am and driving to Farmington, NM and will fly back at 3:00 and so probably get back at to Phoenix at 4 or maybe 3pm. Anyway I am so excited because we are going to have time together. We are both excited.
We miss each other.
I am also excited sold my tv in my room that I have kind of stressed over due to the fact it is so big and heavy. A guy at work bought it for $100. He will come over with someone and move it. Woohoo. That made me so happy. Slowly but surely I am on my way.
Work has been busy except for today. It was kind of slow, alittle crazy, but slow. Did paperwork for alittle bit and was out of there by noon. It is in the 70's and beautiful out.
I am doing a load of laundry and cleaning up the kitchen. My neighbor will take care of the pups for me on Sunday. So I will come back on Monday morning. Get back alittle early to come check on them and then off to work. Off on Tuesday and have a massage at 9:30am. OMG that will feel so good!
Well off to get stuff done. Going to bed early in case I get called in. Wish me luck!

No comments: