Tuesday, May 12, 2009

getting things done

Getting Things Done, feels good. I got a good night's sleep. Slept in kinda. 1st thing got a massage this am. Felt great.
Had a plan for today:
1) Massage
2) Insurance company, let them copy my certificate from driving school. Done with that whole thing.
3)Bank
4) Ace Homeco - rat poising to kill the damn prairie dogs.
5) Dido came over and faux finish the wood trim. I painted the ceiling.That room looks so much better. It just flows so nicely. The curtains between the dining room and the sun room look very nice there. There have yellowish, orange, brown colors and it just goes so well with everything. The walls being tan really helps. Very neutral.
6) Got the dresser out of the closet. My massage therapist coming to look at Friday, prior to the garage sale so if she doesnt want it then I can put it in the garage sale Sat am.
7) Having a moving sale Sat am. Put the ad in the paper on line. Now I have to have the garage sale. No choice. Sat 7:30 to noon. Everything must go. Getting all this stuff out of my house will really help me look at where I am at with things. I am so excited. Make some money. And whatever doesnt sell then off to Savers. Chriso at work buying my big tv by next Friday. Dont have to lift. Make some money and dont have to worry about getting it out of my bedroom. In fact I am not putting another tv in there and get rid of the 2nd direct tv line. Spas like. lol.
8)Prom Bunco on Thrusday nite. I need to shop tomorrow or maybe Thursday for the party. I am hosting. I have several hours prior to it starting to worry about that. Craziness Craziness.
9) So here shortly after my left hip and lower lt back calm down then I will be grabbing a box and putting clothes in that I will get rid of. I decided I can finally get rid of alot of winter stuff. Maybe keep 1 sweater or 2 maybe and some long sleeves for sure. Winter in Phoenix less wintery and freezing then Flagstaff.
I am so excited about this. Less to pack and move.
10) We started the biggest loser contest at work. So every Friday we weigh in. I also went to doing weight watchers on line. Paying again to be accountable. Cant ever just be able to do it on my own. Oh Well. So tomorrow I am going to work and then go workout. Maybe do the jacuzzi. Come home after and get stuff worked on for the moving sale.
Moving right along!

1 comment:

Ciara said...

wow I was getting tired just reading about all you're doing. Best of luck with it all :o)