Its already Thursday. I cant believe this week has just flown by.
Today is Prom Bungo. Everybody has their prom dress. It should be fun. I need to go by my lease favorite store Walmart to pick up stuff for the party and also garage sale signs and stickers. Sat is the big garage sale day. Woohoo. It will feel so good to get it done and have it behind me and then I can relax alittle this weekend. So wish me luck. Hopefully I get rid of all of the stuff or almost all so I dont have to take much to savers.
Well hope everyone is doing okay!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hope you have a very successful sale. I need to have a garage sale really bad but I just have no time to get it done, maybe after the wedding things will settle down long enough for me to do it.
Good Luck!
Thanks!
Post a Comment