I took forever to wake up. I couldnt get out of bed til 8:30 which was absolutely wonderful. I watched tv and just enjoyed the cool morning. Finally knew I need to get moving. So now after 2 cups of coffee I am about ready to get dressed and go to the aquaplex to work out and get in the water. I am ready.
I know I was going to water and weed b gon and if doesnt rain by the time I get home then I will weed b gon at lease since rain is coming our way today or tomorrow. Clouds are building.
I am excited about this weekend. Get to see my honey and his girls. We got invited to go on Dido and dick's boat Sunday. And have a picnic. Should be fun and get out on the water. Now mind you Lake mary is this long small lake but it is water and sun and fun and its memorial day weekend so it should be fun! Drink a few beers and enjoy being out. Cheap entertainment.
Well off to eat something and get to the gym!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment