Sunday, May 17, 2009

They won!!!!

I went to the softball game for my coworkers and cheered them on. It was so fun. I wasnt the only one in the stands cheering. My coworkers won, 16-12, Still Recovering Pacu. Sounds like a bunch of recovering alcoholics you might think, but not at all. Most of them are recovery room nurses, but now there are newer people who are crna's, xray, lab. Fun time had by all!
I am so excited to have tomorrow off. I enjoyed my day of doing nothing to the fullest. I needed a down day to just recoup. Regain my energy. Dido invited me over for dinner but I passed. I didnt want to be around any more people tonight. I went thru the drive thru at Carl's jr and got a charbroiled chicken salad. I was so good except I got a coke. 2 nights in a row I wanted a coke. I hardly ever drink coke's. Mainly water but I was in the mood so I went with it.
I am going to go to bed and get a good nite's sleep. When I get up I am working on watering and weed b gone. Then off to the aquaplex to work out and get in the water. I also need to take the clothes I am donating to Saver's. They are already in the back of my car. It will feel good to get back on track. Ready.
I also decided this week I am going to work on packing up stuff in my bedroom so when JJ and the girls come up this weekend they can help me move the furniture around. Making progress!!!! Woohoo!
I am so proud of myself. I just have to keep telling myself it will all be worth it in the end. All of this hard work will be worth it!!

No comments: