I can say I feel good for the 1st time in a week. Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I never got called in and only woke once last nite after falling asleep.
I did get almost all my pics off the walls in the house. Today I plan on working out this am, somethimg lite not to major. Want to get back into it slowly. Then go by the grocery store for a couple of things. Then come home and take all the boxes packed to the storage unit, will take several trips but at lease I can empty it out.
I am thinking about having a garage sale in a couple of weeks to sell this stuff I want out of the house, such as tv's, several, this huge picture that my mom gave me when I moved in here but its a western theme and I dont have any use for it. some bedroom furniture such as dresser and end tables. My christmas tree and lights. This way I can make some cash. I have to look at my schedule. I need to call the girls mom to see when she is doing hers in phoenix because maybe I can bring some stuff there in stead, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I shall have to see. She had told me that she was doing that soon and said I could put some stuff in her sale. That might be an awesome idea instead. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Have to think about that.
Anyway, I am going to work on the guess bedroom today by getting rid of papers on the floor that needs to be shredded and then on to the book case to pack up cd's to take to JJ's and leave at his place this weekend.
I am just excited to feel better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment