Its Sat and I am on call. I just checked in with work and knock on wood, so far so good. I got woke up by the lovely wind and slept for alittle longer. Its very cloudy right now like it might try to rain. That would be good.
I did move a few things around in the living room playing with the room. Today I took all the pics and sconses off the wall. I am really trying to figure out how to stage my livingroom. I am thinking that I should take my over stuffed chair and put it in the sun room instead of the livingroom. There would be more space. Have to figure out how to play up my one wall that is tall. Lots of things to think about. Did pack a box of scrapebooking and yarn. Cleaned out 2 rooms of that stuff.
Doing little things is better then nothing.
I am feeling tired. So I am thinking a nap is in order. I also got someone to cover my call from 3am to 7am next Friday nite so I can be awake for traffic school Sat Morning.
Otherwise things are quiet and I will take quiet!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment