Started my weekend. I got all my bills paid. Still need to go pay my car insurance, which has not gone up as of yet and hopefully it wont. I have been with them many years.
I am ready to get back down to Phoenix to hang out and warm up. I have been cold since I have been back. Its cold up here. With all the rain Everything is so green. Love it. I will need to mow on Wed on my day off. Everything getting over grown.
Today is my honey's birthday. Today is also the hearing for the kid Hamilton who shot jr. JJ is still deciding about what he is going to do. Depends on work.
I want him to have a good day. I am also going to take him out to dinner, his choice. Maybe he will want to go to our favorite place. We will see. Some beer and wings sound good!
Well off to get ready for the day. I already started packing. I have to go weigh in for the 3rd week of the biggest loser. I have come in 3rd place the last 2 weeks. I just dont feel the love this week and you know its okay because I will get back on track. My team hopefully will do well. I have lost almost 14lbs in 2 weeks. I doubt if it will still be the case today. Oh well, life goes on.
Hope everyone has a great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment