Went to California over the memorial day holiday. I love LA. What I love is the town of San Dimas and Newport Beach. Absolutely love them. The beach was awesome. The ocean waves were huge!
Got there early Sat and we ended up having a barbeque with his family so I got a birthday cake for JJ and and balloon so he could celebrate with his family. He was touched when we surprised him. He was very appreciative.
Sunday we got up early and went to Newport beach with the girls, their cousins, and his sister in law. Fun had by all.
Got back home Tuesday morning, worked Tuesday and Wed and now I am off for 4 days to go down to phoenix to celebrate with him alone. I bought him some Laker's stuff so he got his gifts early but I am still going to get him a card and give him something personal. Oh yeah, smiling thinking about it. lol.
This weekend will be all about relaxing. Hopefully the pool will be open and clean.
I have in fact paced a couple of boxes tonight from stuff in my bedroom. I feel like I got something done this week. Once I get back ON monday morning I wont go back for almost 3 weeks. I am on call next weekend, off the following and want to stay here to work on things, and then back down to phoenix the following weekend for a going away party for a friend down there. Should be alot of fun.
OMG I had a frickin nightmare this morning. I woke up at 4 and realize I dont have to get up til 6am and so fell back to sleep. I dreamed that I was at some courthouse somewhere and a couple different friends were getting married their and I had a gown on with pearls all over it and I was remarring my EX. It didnt go thru and he told me he had to talk to some guy and I couldnt find him so I walked out and there he was walking down the street with a chick. I called him on it and threw every f bomb there was out there. Then was walking to the bar. I woke up and went what the Fuck. Where did that come from. A girl at work said did you want to throw up. She said dont even go there or figure it out. I agreed. Freaked me out to wonder why I would dream that. Crazy Crazy!
Well hope all have a great weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
sounds like you are walking on clouds. I'm happy for you.
Post a Comment