Today was a good day but then after work I went and picked up the plate to be engraved for the cross. Got to the engravers and was writing down what to put on it and I just froze and had tears in my eyes as I am writing the date. Still doesnt seem real. I dropped it off and just cried.
It will be beautiful. They ordered 2 brass plates and welted them together. Their is some imperfections, very minimal but with the engraving on it it will be beautiful. It is 21 inches each way. Up and down will have a praying hands at the top and then his name. On each side will be the dates. It should all be ready by Monday and then I can take it back to the welders and have them rivet the plate to the cross.
I can't believe it will be a year a week from Friday. Damn the time has flown.
Just crazy!
Well getting ready for bed. Got all my bills paid. I am getting a pedicure right after work tomorrow with dido. I have a gift card from her and I am buying her one for her birthday. My feet will look good again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
sorry for your loss, sure it must be a hard time for you, but I couldn't figure out who you were talking about, sorry, I can't decide what sort of gravity to be sorry for. Hope you have a good weekend tho'.
The loss is my boyfriend's son Jr. who was murdered last year by 3 guys. It was premeditated.
Post a Comment