Wednesday, July 8, 2009

thoughts

I am sitting here waiting on a patient to come out who might have the swine flu, aka, H1n1. This is a huge undertaking. Special masks, negative pressure to the isolation room, etc.
Had a great weekend with my honey. Very relaxing but so damn hot in Phoenix.
For those of you who dont know about my boyfriend JJ's son, Jr. He was murdered by 3 guys last year on the 10th. Very terrible. I cant believe it will be a year on Friday. I picked up the cross for jr yesterday. Its absolutely beautiful. The people who made it did not charge. I was speechless. I just started crying. This cross is about $400.00 and they made it for free. JJ and I decided to buy lunch, flowers, and a nice thank you card for the welding place on Friday. The resturant will have lunch ready by 10am and we will go pick it up and take it to them so JJ can thank them in person. We will go out to the site which will be so hard because I havent been out there since last year. We will put the cross in the ground and are telling everyone to be there around 2pm if they want to come. The paper wants to come out and take pictures and I guess put it in the paper this weekend.
This is defiately a hard week for us. Well off to taking care of patients!

No comments: