Thursday, July 16, 2009

disappointed

I am disaapointed in JJ's family and disappointed for him. They were coming and now they are not because they dont want to drive 5 hours each way to be with JJ to be there for him on Sat. They didnt even tell him, I was told by his s-i-l and his brother talked to him and didnt bring it up. JJ was very hurt by them. I totally understand. Like I told him his daughters and myself will be there and we will do this ourselves.
Dido and I found the spot. It was on the other side of this open meadow/ field, what ever you want to call it. Not far. It was hard still the same. There was a wooden cross on the tree, and a plague that this girl who was the last one to see him alive, placed last weekend, along with a dozen roses. Made me tear up.
It will be hard going thru this again but I just know it will be okay. Like Dido said, she thinks this is for the better. I do to!
I am making progress on my room. Started cleaning out drawers and going thru stuff to pack, donate, throw away, or put away. Have 2 boxes of clothes going. Woohoo.
Dido said today "you need to move on with your house and be with the ones you love" She is so right. Everyday I can I will come home and work on the house, even if its only an hour or 2 or less. I really am pushing for next month!

1 comment:

Fox In Detox said...

Yikes... just did some catching up. You've been a busy lady, and we are living almost parallel lives! Sorry about JJ's family... people get so wrapped up in their own crap that they sometimes forget the important stuff. Hang in there! You guys will make it.