Friday was the memorial and it was beautiful. Several of Jr's friends were there along with all of us and a friend of JJ's. It was so amazing to be there and look around and see how peaceful this place is, and then to think of what an aweful thing that happened there.
At lease now there is a permanent marker for Jr. It came out in the paper today. As I drove back in to Flag I just started tearing up and being reminded of everything. Being in Phoenix I am not thinking about it as much, nothing to remind me. And in some ways that is a good thing. I got the paper and looked at the picture of a man and kids putting a cross in the ground for his son and brother to the kids. It made such a huge statement and it made me cry.
I get back today and it is now storming. Cooling things off. I feel very tired today. I work tomorrow and off on Tuesday which is good, need to get to work on the house. Time to get back to business.
One great thing that happened today is that Jr's mom is gone. She headed back to California. Good ridance. I am so relieve and happy that she is gone. She at lease said thank you to me for what I did but at the same time I thought your welcome but I surely didnt do it for you. It was for Jr. I wanted it be perfect and it was.
Well time to get ready for the week!
No comments:
Post a Comment