Went to what my friends from work are calling a tupperware party, thats plastic w/ batteries. lol. The girl who did the party was so fun. And we all had a great time laughing and cracking jokes. I needed that reprie from what is happening. Lots of fun stuff to enjoy with or with out a partner. Got something to enjoy with my honey.
Too fun.
I slept like crap last nite. Kept waking up every hour or so. This is my Friday. Thank God. Putting my name on the home early list today. I got stuff to do.
JJ and the girls are staying with me Friday nite. I told him I didnt want to be alone Friday nite so if I had to I would drive down for the nite and come back up on Sat. So he is staying. Told jr's mom to get a place to stay or what ever but he was spending the nite. Will have to write more later on that whole situation.
So I defiately have stuff to do today to get ready. I need to go buy some sheets for the twin bed so there will be a place for one of the girls to sleep. The other girl can sleep on the couch.
The paper is coming to take pictures of JJ putting the cross in the ground and do a story to put in the paper about jr. I hope he does it in good taste and in memory of Jr. It will be a such a hard day. I could start crying now but wont.
So I will end for now and get dressed for work!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment