I am off work today. I woke up at 5:30, up course, and called JJ to see if he made it to the eastern part of Az this morning. Its about 5.5 hours from Phoenix. He got there just fine. I always worry about him driving at night, between people who are tired on the road and animals. Like I have said before I hate driving at night. I have seen some terrible stuff here at this hospital due to wierd stuff, and so tragic because its family on vacations and such.
I have gotten to enjoy my coffee. Clouds are building. We got so much rain yesterday but it doesnt look like it rained here at all. I was so bummed when I got home and it was dry. It was freezing out. Crazy to go from 100 degrees one day and freezing the next.
Had a nice day yesterday. Didnt do mojitos. It was just Dido and I so we went to uptown billiards, had a couple of beers and a couple aqua's. If you have never done that, its like an energy liqor. Need lime juice and the lime after. The taste isnt the greatest but it will make your nipples hard and you will have some energy after with a great buzz! :-)
Went on to the hair dressers and she did a fabulous job on my hair. It looks great. It looks healthy. Its still layered and getting long. Love it.
I am trying to work on going back to tx to see everyone in August with JJ. It will be the weekend of the 20th. I wont surprize my parents this time since he is coming with me. I want them to be prepared. I havent told them yet. I am waiting til I have my tickets and know exactly what day we are flying in and leaving. We are also going to rent a car. So biker you will finally get to meet JJ if you guys are around that weekend. I really want you to meet him. Valery is in town also because her son is getting married. So that is 2 out of my 3 friends from Lubbock. The only other one is Sheila. This will be huge and I am alittle nervous about it. I know it will be fine.
Today I am hoping to finish my room. That is my goal. And clean out my tub.
JJ is suppose to come up here to stay with me for the weekend. I am hoping his job doesnt interfer. That is what will mess it up and not certain people thank god.
Well off to eat some breakfast and get moving. Times a wasting as they say!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Cool! I think we are definitely going to be in town that weekend, and it's the weekend after the go-live so hopefully I won't have to work either. I'm looking forward to meeting him.
Post a Comment