JJ and the girls came up to move the cross and that went well. One of Jr's friends were there with her parents. She was the last one who saw Jr alive. It was quiet and nice. But I didnt go back down to Phoenix with them. I stayed here.
He just wanted time to himself this weekend, between work and everything else he just wanted time alone so I just stayed home. So today I am being a bum. I am not doing anything except cook on the grill and watching tv and enjoying a beer. I need a down day so this is it.
It was storming earlier but now its cloudy and sunny. Yesterday got up to 99. That is crazy. This is June weather not July almost August weather. It is warm out but not hot like Phoenix. Its between 115 to 120 today and this weekend. Forget it!
Tomorrow I am going to get back to work, I did get thru several loads of clothes and cleaned out all the drawers and part of the closet. So I am making progress. 2 more loads to do and then I will be done with that. Still have several things on the shelves to go thru. Finish up the bathroom and then move on to the kitchen.
I do feel tired today! I needed the break myself of not driving anywhere or dealing with anything at all!
So here's to all of you and hoping your enjoying the weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment