Today has been an interesting day. I had a good day at work.Got off at noon instead of 2. Met up with girls from work for lunch and a beer. Oregano's, love it. Had a nice lunch. Talk to JJ and he tells me that jr's mom and brother blame me for the cross being in the wrong place and that I was nothing but a bitch to him and his brother, jr, and so on so forth. I was truely hurt. JJ stuck up for me and told jr's brother that no one knew where the spot was. So dont go there. These peopld dont appreciate anything at all that anybody does. They only know how to use people and move on.Oh and blmae us for going to the wedding and thats why jr was killed. It wouldnt have happened. He told him he needs to shut up, he doesnt know what he is talking about and he will regret it later. He told him he is on the same path as his brother was. And jr made decisions that altered his life.
Thank god they are gone. In fact jr's uncle, the mom's brother said they are fucked up. This is her own brother saying this. He told JJ dont contact them, dont have anything to do with them.
Now it is hot and I am waiting for it to cool just alittle so I can get working on the house. I made progress last nite. Felt so good. My pile of clothes on the floor and in the drawers are getting smaller. Woohoo. That is the biggest thing in there is to get thru the clothes. I decided I am not painting the office. Its white and doesnt look bad. Do a little touch up and it will be fine. I really took into account what dido said and she is right. Its time for me to get done and move on. So by the end of the year I will be in Phoenix if all goes according to plan. Keeping my fingers cross!
Tomorrow JJ and the girls will be here to move the cross and then down to hell heat Phoenix. lol. Air conditioning is my best friend and the pool. Take the girls home and enjoy time alone with my honey. Come back up on Monday.
So that is the plan for the weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment