Today is only Tuesday. The day went by very quickly, it was defiately busy. I was very tired when I walked out of work today. I did take several boxes to Savers to donate and get out of my house. Threw away stuff. I did it, I went thru the entire closet in the hall. It was hard. Came across some stuff from the ex that brought tears to my eyes, I am blaming it on pms'ing. Still the same I cried a few tears and threw it away. Its good to have that done.
Tomorrow I am taking a few boxes to the storage unit. By Thursday I am taking what ever I can to the storage unit so I can see where I am at with things. Then go from there. Feels good to be moving on.
My friends daughter came over and started mowing my property and told her that if she got the back yard done and did a couple of things I will pay her when I get paid on Friday. She agreed. It defiately frees up my time.
I get to sleep in, dont have to be at work til 9am. Woohoo. Happy for that. So there is time to get a few things done in the am.
Bunco is Thursday nite. The theme is Famous Dead People. I think I am looking at Farah Fawcett due to the fact I could make my hair looks like hers from the 70's. So there you go. Should be fun. Some people have really put time into this. Not me, dont have time to put into but still have a great time just the same!
Hope everyone is well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment