Today is my day off and I am looking forward to it. I did stay up late, did get some stuff done and have already started on the kitchen alittle. I will tell you I dont mind vacumning but its amazing how nice it is when it is done and it looks clean! I will tell you I hate carpet. Its nasty to me. I am hoping my next place has tile floors especially living in Phoenix. Keep it cooler!
So my thoughts for the day are, work on bedroom. Make some progress so I can move the furniture around. I am also suppose to meet with Jr's friend to see where the cross needs to go and show her and her aunt where it is.
The kool thing is Jr's brother and family are coming out and so are the girls and their mom and family. Plus I am sure more of Jr's friends will be there. That will be good for JJ. Great support. It will be good to see them all also.
The weather is cool out right now. It will get hot this afternoon. I will need to close the windows so it stays cool. No air conditioning, hot. It got over 90 yesterday. Friday its suppose to get up to 95. That is so hot for here.
Well hope all are well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm in the process of getting all of our carpet out of our house too. All that's left now is my room and the spare bedroom. After we get back from Sturgis and save a little money I'm going to get it all ripped out and wood floors put down. I can't wait!
Post a Comment